The AMSCC mission is to conduct planning & coordination of strategic sealift aiming at providing its services in the framework of the relevant international agreements (MOU) signed with Countries & International Organizations after the reception of a formal request.
Our vision is the AMSCC’s recognition as an important strategic transport stakeholder at international level.
Our Objectives are:
› Establishment of cooperation with shipping companies.
› The increase in the number of customers (States and International Organizations).
› The Promotion of multinational staff officers.
› Maximize efficiency and autonomy.
In order to achieve the above objectives we express our commitment to the following principles:
- Excellent communication between the Center’s Personnel.
- Continuous high level training of the AMSCC’s Personnel.
- High level reliability of our cooperation’s with Partners and Suppliers and continuous monitoring and evaluation of them.
- Compliance with quality, time and financial commitments.
- Optimization of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuous monitoring of legislation and implementation of all applicable laws and regulations
- Continuous improvement of effectiveness of the Quality Management System procedures, according to ISO 9001:2015.